Asylum & Refugee Coordinator
We are looking for somebody to support people seeking asylum who are living in contingency hotels in Carlisle to live a healthy and active life.
A successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and commitment to people seeking asylum (policy, hostile environment, legislation).
- Experience of developing partnership and collaborations between people and across organisations.
- Experience of inclusion and advocacy for marginalised people.
- Good standard of education including ability to plan, report writing and computer literacy.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
For more information please view the full job description here.